Experienced Texas firm assists with a wide range of family issues
Protecting yourself and your loved ones requires complete dedication. When a family law concern arises, you need an attorney who not only understands the relevant rules but offers comprehensive support. At Christiansen Davis LLC in Dallas, we are accomplished Texas attorneys with forty years of combined experience who deliver trustworthy guidance for a wide array of family law challenges, including divorces, custody disputes and estate plans. Whatever your objectives are, our lawyers will work tirelessly to achieve a resolution that suits your needs and values.
Dedicated Dallas lawyers advise on custody and probate concerns
Starting with a free initial consultation, we provide high-level advice and advocacy in several legal practice areas that directly affect your household, such as:
- Divorce — No one looks forward to a divorce, but our firm protects your rights so that you can start the next phase of your life on a solid foundation.
- Family law — We have the ability to handle all types of family law issues, including those relating to same-sex marriages and other situations that have been affected by recent changes to the law.
- Child custody — If you have a minor child and are seeking to establish child custody arrangements, we’ll advise you on the Texas provisions concerning conservatorship, access and possession. From there, we’ll pursue an outcome that is in your child’s best interests.
- Estate planning — Our firm handles estate planning duties including the preparation of wills and trusts. Because we take a personal approach to each case, you can be sure that these legal instruments will clearly reflect your true intentions.
- Probate litigation — For probate litigation matters, our lawyers help executors, trustees, administrators and potential beneficiaries manage complex legal tasks and avoid unnecessary cost.
As professionals who understand the stresses of work and home life, we make every effort to minimize conflict and obtain a positive result for our clients.
Contact a proven Texas lawyer for a free consultation
Christiansen Davis LLC advises Texas clients on divorce, custody, estate planning and other family matters. Please call 469-917-1328 or contact us online to schedule a free initial consultation at our Dallas office, located a few blocks from the historic Bishop Arts District.